You don’t build a few hundred websites without learning things along the way.
For Hyperweb, that’s meant we’ve honed our approach into a flexible 10 step process.
Prior to starting work on your website, we will provide a quote that provides a clear, concise, and straight-forward explanation of the services and features that will be included with your project. Your quote will also include a short list of exclusions to ensure that everyone is clear on the agreed-upon scope of work, and helps avoid misunderstandings that can turn into nasty surprises later in a project.
Below is a typical example of what this looks like.
This estimate provides costs for the following services and features:
- Redesign of existing website (1 concept, 2 tiers)
- Incorporation of the content provided (15 pages)
- Integration of documents for download and viewing (PDF)
- Blog setup and template configuration
- One set of major revisions at Alpha Stage
- One set of minor revisions at Beta Stage
- Content Management (CMS) capabilities for all content pages of website
- Installation and configuration of your website in “live” environment
- Training on CMS
- Administration and coordinating with website host
- Email marketing software
- Search Engine Optimization
- This website requires a new design
- All content will be provided by the client
- The website shall be English-only
- Website will be designed for use on Macintosh and Windows computers
- Target browsers are Internet Explorer 7.0+, FireFox 3.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Minimum viewing specifications are 1024 pixels wide x 768 pixels tall unless explicitly noted otherwise
- Content to be provided by client in mutually agreeable digital electronic format
This estimate is exclusive of the following:
- Content development/writing
- Photography/stock images (excluding royalty free items specified in estimate)
- Translation services (if required)
- Audio Narration (if required)
- Videography (if required)